Now that Kickstarter’s accepting UK Startups, a number of british indie devs are having a go at trying to raise some much needed capital. One of the current stand out games features robotic mustaches – and they’re not the only reason the game stands out.
Big Robot have all ready built up a lot of interest for their game Sir, You Are Being Hunted and it’s certainly well deserved. From the kickstarter:
Sir, You Are Being Hunted is a first-person game set in an open world. Your mission is to escape from the archipelago on which you have been stranded. That means surviving being hunted, looting abandoned buildings, and collecting up scattered fragments of a mysterious machine which should enable you to get home.
Sir, You Are Being Hunted includes:
- Procedural tools to generate, save, and explore your own landscapes.
- Open-ended gameplay: choose how you want to play. Complete the game non-lethally, or use whatever you can find to bring down the tweedbot menace.
- A Thief-style visibility-meter combined with our own foliage-based stealth system.
- Unique generative soundtrack.
- A disembodied sinister butler!
- No DRM!
- Varied loot including weapons, traps, booze, marmalade, tea, something that may or may not be bacon, and a dead rabbit.
- Fires to cook that rabbit on. (And other things besides!)
- Mac, Windows and Linux versions.
- Strange lore and pipe-smoking moustache-wearing mechanical locals.
With an incredibly unique setting, fantastic looking Alpha teasers and the robotic mustaches, Sir, You Are Being Hunted certainly looks to deliver. Check out the Sir, You Are Being Hunted kickstarter and pledge today!