You’ll travel to Pixelville to fulfil your greatest dream and to marry the beautiful young princess Arianna Annabelle di Grandigund Hyacinthe. To do this you must prove yourself a capable horseman by winning the King’s championship tournament which involves defeating those recognized as the unbeatable knights of the realm, “The Big 5″. According to the King, “whoever manages to defeat them in combat will be a good suitor for his daughter!”
This is an epic adventure with a medieval ambient and the exciting world of chivalry, where you must acquire new and increasingly better equipment to achieve your mission. Raise money by winning jousts organized at the local tavern, then spend that money at the Shop and the Forge to upgrade your armor, weapons and magical potions.
Pixelry Classic is the alpha (and now very dated) version of Pixelry that we encourage you to try out just to get a feel for the game. However, we would like to note that Pixelry Champions (15 min demo) improves on that original game in just about every way.
WHAT’S NEW IN CHAMPIONS?
Reaching our goal of £23,000 will mean that we can work on the game full time and add the following features to the Pixelry experience:
- Better sound system.
- Choose gender: Male – Female.
- Fix resolutions.
- New room transitions.
- Implement the use of the mouse on the UI and add hotkeys to different places.
- Animations, ambience, particles, give more life to the world.
- New music and sound effects.
- Better RPG aspects and combat system of the game.
- Detailed inventory system with more options, items and better implementation on the combat strategies.
- Enhanced UI with universal mouse support with simple drag & drop system
- Better enemies and more difficulties and leagues.
- Calendar with special events or minigames.
- Item offers and different incentives and challenges.
As mentioned above, Pixelry is being updated to Pixelry Champions but in order to help the process along, Evelend Games have opened a Kickstarter. With a goal of £23,000 to reach for the guys to work full time on Pixelry, Evelend Games need your help to make their dream a reality.
It’s a very charming game which will only get better with the development time put into it, so I highly recommend checking out the Pixelry Champions Kickstarter and backing this famtastic project!