IndieGameStand have just updated with their 15th game deal: Aztaka.
Aztaka is an indie throwback to the good old side-scrolling action RPG genre. In this gorgeous hand-painted world you play Huitzilo, heir of the Sun God, able to wield both spear and spell. Underneath the surface of Aztaka’s gratifying character-build-based gameplay lies a surprisingly rich and compelling storyline that will leave you on the edge of your seat, thirsty to unravel its mysteries.
- Plunge into a new and fresh universe.
- Manipulate spiritual energy, through an innovative hybrid control scheme to solve puzzles and vanquish foes.
- Enhance and customize your character by training skills and abilities and acquiring ancient artifacts.
- Embark on optional side-quests to acquire valuable items and gold.
- Acquire equipment and skills to aid in your travels.
- Twenty-one unique and detailed levels with grand, richly-detailed scenery.
Bonus Content & Game Keys
Pay $1 or more to unlock Steam and Desura keys. If and when the newly-released Mac version gets accepted to Steam, you should get access to both versions via SteamPlay. Beat the Average to unlock the Aztaka original game soundtrack (normally $4.95).
Featured Charity: Kiva
Developer Citeremis has selected Kiva – Loans that change lives – to receive 10% of the proceeds of this 96-hour sale.
The payment plan is, as always, pay what you want – Each deal is only available for 90 hours, so head over to the IndieGameStand as soon as possible if you’re interested!