Great news gamers! The biggest and best expo’s back and ready for you to buy as many tickets as possible.
Gamer Network is delighted to announce that tickets are now on sale for the 2013 Eurogamer Expo! This year’s event will run from Thursday 26th to Sunday 29th September at Earls Court in London and will be brought to you in partnership with their sponsor, Virgin Media.
Once again Eurogamer are planning to fill Earls Court to bursting point with a huge selection of triple-A console and PC games along with a host of features including:
- presentations from some of the world’s leading game designers
- our largest tournament zone yet with a stage area ideal for spectators
- the GamesIndustry.biz Fair with careers advice, recruitment opportunities and panel discussions
- the Indie Games Arcade featuring an eclectic selection of independently developed games
- a vast retro area celebrating 30 years of gaming, curated by Replay Events
- a pinball zone, an all new cosplay competition, after show parties and loads more!
Tickets can be purchased via the Eurogamer website and are available at a discounted early bird rate until the 1st May.
It’s worth pointing out that Virgin Media customers can purchase an exclusive discounted tickets. If you’re a Virgin Media customer head here to find out more. They are selling like hotcakes though, so be quick about it!